Study Group ~ Flex Tech
- Start date: October 23rd and Ending date: May 21
- Approximately 19 sessions for study groups, 3 sessions for symposium
- Timing: 2:45pm - 3:20pm
In this FlexTech study group teachers will gain technology skills by engaging in relevant coursework that is tailored to their interests, subject they teach, and also grounded in meeting the standards of the curriculum. This series will prepare teachers by ensuring that they have the technology skills and confidence to use in any classroom setting. Every session we will learn something different.
- Monday, October 23, 2017
Join our Google Classroom
Google Classroom Class Code: nq5tlga
Getting to know you!
Take the survey
- Monday, October 30, 2017
Presenter: Sandy Goldberg
Director | WNET Education
facebook: WNETEducation | twitter: @WNETEducation
PBS LearningMedia Master Teachers Facebook Group
- Monday, November 6, 2017
The New York Public Library
Application Form for Library Card
Lynda.com, a LinkedIn Company is an online educational site that includes over 5,700 courses (and over 180,000 videos) in popular fields like web design, web development, IT, education/instruction, media production, and business. Experts create and deliver all courses as well as provide supplemental materials like exercise files and relevant work samples. Users will need to create accounts in order to track course progress, create playlists of potential coursework, and keep course notes.
Enter your library card number and PIN to log in to lynda.com.
Library Card Number
Library Card PIN
- Monday, November 13, 2017
Presenter: Allison W. Lanoux
Sr. Account Executive | Teq
Please bring your laptop with Notebook 17 or higher downloaded.
SMART lab tutorial
- Monday, November 20, 2017-Best Practices Share
- Monday, November 27, 2017
SignUp For Your Free Teacher Account
Accessing a Free Teacher account If you are a teacher, use this form to enter your information. just sign up with a Google account email and you will receive a premium license.
Here is the link for Read&Write for free for teacher.
- Monday, December 4, 2017
- Monday, December 11, 2017
Presenter: Makayla Mota
Microsoft Learning Consultant
- Monday, December 18, 2017 -Best Practices Share
- Monday, December 25, 2017 - No School
- Monday, January 1, 2018
- Monday, January 8, 2018
- Monday, January 15, 2018 - No School
- Monday, January 22, 2018
- Monday, January 29, 2018
- Monday, February 5, 2018
- Monday, February 12, 2018-Best Practices Share
- Monday, February 19, 2018 - No School
- Monday, February 26, 2018
- Monday, March 5, 2018
- Monday, March 12, 2018
- Monday, March 19, 2018
- Monday, March 26, 2018 - Tentative Testing Meeting
- Monday, April 2, 2018- No School
- Monday, April 9, 2018
- Monday, April 16, 2018 - Best Practice Share
- Monday, April 23, 2018
- Monday, April 30, 2018
- Monday, May 7, 2018 - Symposium
- Monday, May 14, 2018- Symposium
- Monday, May 21, 2018- Symposium
- Monday, May 28, 2018- No School
This study group is dedicated time and space for your projects, whether you’re in a creative mood or just want to be more productive. Ms. Elias can share tips for preparing a school presentation that you’ll be proud to share.